USB PDF Data Logger
Auto PDF report with embedded raw data
Automatically generates encrypted PDF format report, no software required to access data file. PDF report includes recording summaries, statistics, alarm information, graph and optional tabular data. Embedded standard format raw data allows further data processing via TempSen Cloud and 3rd party system
900 days extra long battery life
Up to 900 days battery life enables long term continuous monitoring, remaining battery days on LCD will remind you when battery would run out.
Software-free online configuration
Powered by TempSen patented SFP (software Free Programming) technology, it's super simple to configure a data logger anywhere, anytime and on any platform, no need to install any software, just connect logger to computer and apply the configuration file downloaded, configuration will be done in one second.
Configuration on MacOs is temporarily not possible.
Powerful LCD indication
LCD presents following key information of recording task.
• Alarm Status
• Running Status
• Monitoring Statistics
• Limit Violation Duration Time
• Limit Violation Event Indication
• Time Mark History
• Remaining Battery Days
Easy-to-amount mounting bracket
Mounting bracket enable fast installation of Alpha data logger to pallet racking shelve, refrigerator door, container using screws, foam tapes or magnets.
• Powerful LCD provides all key information indications
• Encrypted PDF report embedded with raw data, enables further analysis via Cold Chain Cloud
• Software-free online configuration, multi-platform compatible
• Up to 900 days extra-long battery life
• Repeat start enables launching new recording immediately without configuration
• Temperature start allows recording starts when temperature reaches expected range
• Loop recording suitable for long term static monitoring
• Multiple alarm ranges (5 ranges)
• Time mark for events requiring special attention
• NIST traceable 3-point calibration
• DO-160G compliance allows for air transport monitoring
• EN12830 compliant
• FDA 21 CFR 11 compliant (with TempCentre 2)
• GxP Compliant