Temperature Humidity USB PDF Data Logger
900 DAYS EXTRA LONG BATTERY LIFE
Up to 900 days battery life enables long term continuous monitoring, remaining battery days on LCD will remind you when battery would run out.
AUTO PDF REPORT WITH EMBEDDED RAW DATA
Automatically generated encrypted PDF format report, no software required to access data file. PDF report includes recording summaries, statistics, alarm information, graph and optional tabular data. Embedded raw data allows further data processing via TempSen Cloud and 3rd party system.
SOFTWARE-FREE ONLINE CONFIGURATION
Powered by TempSen patented SFP (Software Free Programming) technology, it's super simple to configure a data logger anywhere, anytime and on any platform, no need to install any software, just connect logger to computer and apply the configuration file downloaded, configuration will be done in one second.
POWERFUL LCD INDICATION
LCD presents following key information of recording task.
- Alarm Status
- Running Status
- Monitoring Statistics
- Limit Violation Duration Time
- Limit Violation Event Indication
- Time Mark History
- Remaining Battery Days
Click on Mark button to record a time stamp for events requiring special attention during shipment.
Logger keeps recording until battery runs out, new data point overrides old data point when memory is full, recording statistics will be calculated across entire recording period, ideal for long term monitoring for static applications.
Once enabled, click on Start button after recording stops to start a new recording cycle.
EASY-TO-AMOUNT MOUNTING BRACKET
Mounting bracket enable fast installation of Alpha data logger to pallet racking, shelve, refrigerator door, container using screws, foam tapes or magnets.
- Powerful LCD provides all key information indications
- Encrypted PDF report embedded with raw data, enables further analysis via Cold Chain Cloud
- Software-free online configuration, multi-platform compatible
- Up to 900 days extra-long battery life
- Repeat start enables launching new recording immediately without configuration
- Temperature start allows recording starts when temperature reaches expected range
- Loop recording suitable for long term static monitoring
- Multiple alarm ranges (5 ranges)
- Time mark for events requiring special attention
- NIST traceable 3-point calibration
- DO-160G compliance allows for air transport monitoring
- EN12830 compliant
- FDA 21 CFR 11 compliant (with TempCentre 2)
- GxP Compliant
Usage Type Multi-use Sensors Internal temperature and humidity sensor Memory Capacity 14400 readings Measurement Range -30°C...70°C (-22°F...158°F)
0% RH...100% RH
Accuracy ± 0.5 °C / 0.9°F (0°C…60°C / 32°F...140°F)
± 1°C / 1.8°F(rest range)
± 3% RH (20% RH...80% RH)
± 4% RH (rest range)
*RH Accuracy stated at temperature condition of 20±2°C/68±3.6°F
Resolution 0.1°C / °F, 0.1% RH Start Mode Manual / Auto start Logging Interval 1 minute...2 hours Logging Mode Start & Stop / Loop Alarm Ranges High and low alarm Battery 3.6V lithium battery Battery Life 900 days Display Multi-function LCD
•OK(√), Alarm(x), Running status
•Temperature and RH statistics (max, min, avg)
•Limit violation event indication
•Duration time of each alarm zone
•Remaining battery days
Button Start / Stop / View / Mark Connection USB Automatic Data File Encrypted PDF report with embedded raw data Software TempCentre Data Management Software Compatible OS Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Calibration CNAS accredited laboratory calibration Certifications CE, EN12830, DO160G, RoHS Protection Class IP54 Dimensions 107mm L x 48mm W x 12mm H Weight Approx. 65g