TempSen Europe B.V. respects the privacy of the visitors of its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for those involved to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for personal data:
By continuing the visit of this website you accept the following user conditions.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also "The website": TempSen Europe B.V., domain name
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: "The manager"): TempSen Europe B.V., established at Gantellaan 26, 2681 LG Monster, Chamber of Commerce number: 61698644.
Article 2 - Access to the website
• Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website, nor the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular do not use for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
• All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that are protected by law. by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, or the entire application, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this can not be interpreted as tacit consent or waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the website
• For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
• suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
• remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or is contrary to internet etiquette
• have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
• The manager is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you seek connection with the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
• The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
• due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
• The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection with or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
• If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he suffers as a result of which he will suffer.
Article 6 - Collection of data
• Your data is collected by TempSen Europe B.V .. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
• The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
• Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at Antoinette@tempsen-europe.com.
• Each request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have placed your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
• In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, which the visitor is suspected of and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, they will be provided to them
after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which this personal data will not be more under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
• If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
• You can receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an e-mail to the following address: Antoinette@tempsen-europe.com.
• If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you should refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that gives rise to a violation of the privacy of that person (s). . The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Storage period data
• The data collected by the website administrator are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
• We use the following types of cookies on our website: Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
• For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each type of control, we invite you to consult the following link: post / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Visual material and offered products
• No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
• Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the domicile / place of residence of the manager is exclusively competent in any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies to this.
Article 14 - Contact
• For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Antoinette van Polanen Petel, firstname.lastname@example.org.